Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What a pleasant surprise !

Today, 21 June 2011 (Tuesday) - A client sent me flowers to my First Centre office ! Photo shows the flowers sent captured by my Iphone ^_^ It is to congratulate my Company for buying its own office after renting one for 1 and 1/2 years. We also would like to thank everyone who made it possible. Without your continuous support, we would not have been able to do it. Thank you !
I have been busy over the last weekend working and hope that you have had a Happy Father's Day celebrations with your family members, hope it was nice and warm.
Today, I met a client who said that he likes to read my blog, well thank you for coming to read all about feng shui and what I do ! Hope you will continue to enjoy reading.
PS: I will be in Hong Kong from 24 June till 26 June 2011. You can still send me sms or to my gmail account as I can read them. My time is very tight and I might not have the time to meet my other clients who are now in HK. Cheers !!!
Fengshui Queen SG tip: "The dirtier the water in the wealth area, the better"

No comments: