Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Holy Relic from Khen Rinpoche

Today, 22 September 2011 (Thursday) - work is as usual and just home. Many years ago, I visited a buddhist centre in 1994 and never looked back, I became a Buddhist and travelled to India to all holy places in the footsteps of the Buddha.
The teachings of the Buddha became my own values in life : letting go.
Photo : This photo was sent to me by my buddhist friend, Take Fong and the original source is from Geshe Zopa's Facebook. If you know Geshe Zopa, there are more photos of the relics there.
We, buddhists were sad for a while when our beloved Rinpoche passed away. He had touched our hearts in one way or another. We knew him personally. I was afraid that he might not remember me so I always say to him : remember fengshui Queen SG ? and he always laughed. Those were the days.
May Lama Lhundrup take rebirth very very soon as Buddhists believe in reincarnation and that the consciousness of a person lives on. Did you find me familiar ? ^_^

No comments: