Thursday, December 08, 2011

Raw fish, anyone ?

Today, 9 December 2011 (Friday) - Another week has passed.........so fast !
Singapore Fengshui Blog -
Last week, I received an email inviting me to do a talk in 2012.
The invitation came from a Bank which earlier this year, I had given my Predictions 2011 talk. I guess the audience liked me so I get invited to do it again. Wow ! it's my pleasure ^_^ Incidently, I get paid for giving speeches ;))
We must have pride in what we do for a living and therefore we charge. Even my eldest son, Ivan can say to me that : I am actually not working because I love what I do. Smart kid huh ? yah, he's the one who got into NTU and made me so proud ^_^ Of course, I also love my second son, Alex too and wish him well.
Fengshui Queen, Singapore is a registered trademark since 1997 - I seldom call myself that but my clients would. I guess they like to be proud and honoured so somehow this branding got me to many places and value !!! it was very difficult to get the mark approved in those days but we did it ! and I still operate my business under this brand name. Thank you for being our clients.

No comments: