Wednesday, June 20, 2012

You, tweet, I retweet ok ?


Today, 20 June 2012 (Wednesday) - hi.............another day bites the dust. Hope that everyday when you wake up, you can find something in the day to look forward to then everything will be alright. Every morning when I wake up, I would look at my schedule and look forward to meeting my clients and some of them are very old clients which makes it even more forward looking ;)))

Twitter Followers list - This morning, I woke up early and saw from one Facebook friend, his ranking in Twitter Followers.

I was curious about my own followers and so I went to this site and to my surprise,  found that I was ranked number 17  in Top Singapore Twitter Followers with over 4,828 followers.

That means that I am ranked among Top 20 Singapore Twitterer with the most  number of followers.
This also means that when I tweet a line, it goes to over 4,828 of my followers.

Here is the link :
http://www.wefollow.com/twitter/singapore/followers

So, do come and follow my tweets or you can join Twitter and retweet my tweets or tweet on your own ^_^

Have a lovely week !!!



No comments: