Friday, August 10, 2012

Curry Chicken rice anyone ?


Today, 11 August 2012 (Saturday) - How is your National Day Celebration ? Good ! I hope ^_^

Singapore Feng Shui Blog - A client came for a personal annual reading and after the readings the discussions shifted to a talk on Buddhism. In fact, many of my clients seem keen to know more about Buddhism and how to get started.

I guess for starters, try to join any buddhist centers and attend some of the talks there or even to learn how to meditate if they conduct classes. 

Personally, I am a life time member of Amitabha Buddhist Centre (ABC) so you might want to join this one where the members speak mostly in english. To join as member or to receive their newsletter call : 65-6745-8547

Website Link :

Keen to know more ? 
Catch ........
FPMT Mongolia on Channel U, 12 August 2012, Sunday, 8.30pm "Find me a Singaporean 3"
If you are keen to discover more.........tune in !!!

FSQ Photo: If you are hungry.........try curry chicken rice from the tze char stall at the canteen at First Centre, 50 Serangoon North Ave 4 (they are open on Saturdays and Sundays) and they serve very delicious curry chicken rice with egg. I particularly like the curry paste which tasted differently from others, probably one of their competitive advantage !!! 

The other dishes that I like are the cereal prawns and the hor fan. Try them and tell me !!!


No comments: