Monday, October 29, 2012

15/9


Today, 29 October 2012 (Monday ) - Today being the 15th day of the 9th lunar month, hence I decided to go vegetarian  and to do a donation.

Singapore Feng Shui Blog - Many people like this photo in my Facebook when I posted it recently, so I guess it must be nice ^_^

Last week,  I went to several places for fengshui and I was at Caspian and Double Bay Residences etc. These are my long time clients who bought their condo in early 2008 and in 2009 and now ready for stay. They were happy to see me as much as I was most happy to see them.

In fact, I cannot remember till they told me about it..........

Case Studies :
A) Sometimes in life, the Universe will send you a most difficult man into your life to test you - especially when you are a good  buddhist and practicing to be a good practitioner. That way, you tend to learn many things about yourself, your strengths and your weakness and how best to cope.

B) Sometimes in life, some people somehow also see "negative things"  like car accidents while for yourself,  you always missed them ? Ever ?  if you do always missed them, is because you are always protected from harm and that is because you have had done many many good deeds ;)


FSQ currently reading this.........







No comments: