Tuesday, October 09, 2012

The enchanted moon cakes !!!


Today, 9 October 2012 (Tuesday) - Hi........how are you ? Hope you are getting on well.

Singapore Fengshui Blog - Thank you to many of you who still come to my blog to read or maybe to listen to the music ! well......that's what I do when I am free sometimes when at home and resting.

I still get an average of 500 viewership each day even when I don't write........however when I write....that day itself, I get over 800+...... thank you !

Personally, I love music as it moves me and can really strike a chord in me.

Well.......I have told you about my adventure with the full moon !  Well, most important of all, I was very very happy to "see" the full moon. 

And I want to thank a lovely couple for giving me Swensen's ice cream moon cake and on the actual day itself !!! I tried putting two in my freezer.....haha....nothing happen. Maybe the plastic box need to be removed. Anyhow, by the time I want to experiment more, I had finished eating all the 4 ice cream moon cakes !!! yummy yummy.......the yam is very very nice but my favorite was the durian one which I eat the first ;))



FSQ Note: 

Here is my schedule for my "Predictions 2013" talks
1) 5 January 2013 - Invited by Safra Mt Faber
2) 16 January 2013 - Invited by NUSS
3) 2 February 2013 - Invited by Safra Tampines

See you there, next year !!! ^_^


No comments: