Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Are you ready ?



Today, 18 December 2012 (Tuesday) - Hi........how are things ? fine, I hope and around this timing we are planning to celebrate Christmas ? This year, Christmas Eve, I would be at Mimosa Terrace, my brother's house for Popiah X'mas Party ^_^ (that is why I can only work half a day this time and X'mas day I am working !!!)


Singapore Fengshui Blog - I had some difficulty trying to download my photos from my Samsung Galaxy S3 into my Mac desktop. So bear with me for a while before I show you some nice photos that I had taken recently, ok ?

Yes, I have been busy with work as well as preparing my slides for the 4 talks which are coming in January, next month. If you have bought your tickets, be seeing you SOOOON !!!





Fengshui Tip: If you are in a relationship with the most difficult partner ever........just tell yourself that the Heaven up there wants to learn "some" thing about yourself. And then it is time to adjust yourself or change other wise, it just means that you are not ready to be in any relationship with anyone. 




No comments: