Thursday, September 12, 2013

"There is a thin line between caring and loving"



Today, 12 September 2013 (Thursday) - Hi.........feel like writing tonight. So here goes......thank you for one person who sms telling me that what I wrote in my blog which maybe very trival to me but it means the world to her cause it helps her "rethink"her current problem and help her out.

Singapore Fengshui Blog - Thank you to many who sms or what sapp me asking how to make a donation to help the Nepal kids. My reply to them was to tell them to sms to Stephen Ching.

"There is a thin line between caring and loving" -
Some people care for you and show it in various many ways. Some buy things (food) for you while some like to spend more time with you plus many others.

It is only if you have the "eyes" to "see" or to "feel" then you can KNOW. 

However some may do it silently............and if only you can "feel" then you would know.

This is CARE or is this also "love" ? 

What do you think ?

My answer is : It is the motivation of the person that is the most important. Only he or she knows ;))

No comments: