Saturday, February 04, 2017

How was your Li Chun ?




Today, 5 February 2017 ( Sunday ) - Every Sunday without fail, I usually visit my parents staying at Sembawang Hills Estate, also a place I grew up in since I was about 9 years old.

Also a house where my mother invited an old male fengshui master to check this house which fasinated me such that when I grew up, I wanted to be Singapore's Fengshui Queen and the BEST !

Li Chun, techically was 3 February 2017 where we would visit the banks to deposit money so that fortune can grow. We had been doing this since 2005 where I started to share this secret concept with my participants who came to listen to my talks.

Each year, I would share a special one off Fengshui Queen SIngapore Tip to them. This year's tip is about the Roosters.


Here are 3 Fengshui Queen SG Tip just for you :
1) Diagonally opposite your house main door is a secondary wealth area . Place a laughing buddha or Chye Sen Yeh here for added good fortune. If not, you can place a treasure chest filled with only one dollar Singapore coins.

2) Ensure that your bedroom windows are opened at least once a week - to allow fresh qi to flow into the room then new happenings can come to you.

3) If good things happen on Li Chun day, then it means the year is going to be a smooth and lucky year !!!

No comments: