Sunday, April 23, 2017

April Blesssings


Hi, today is 23 April 2017 Sunday - How are you ? I am just back from work and have a bit of free time so I decided to update my blog particularly my last year China Trip's photos.

It was enjoyable but I had to work very hard…..now they kept in the loop using WeChat.

I was looking at my last year's photo and me now…..Wow, big difference !!!

Firstly some clients told me that I had slimmed down while some said I put on weight. I don't know which is which……..but all I know is that I will keep on with my spiritual path to quickly develop enlightenment for the benefit of all sentient beings.

I am very glad to hear that some clients had also started taking full vegetarian on 1st and 15th day of the lunar month.

So, 26 April 2017 is 4th lunar month and 1st day……...you going full day vegetarian ? Me going to take 8 precepts and do only one meal. hehe so no work on that day.

FengshuiQueen SG FS Notes: If you ever want to have more money….then do this : Offer a stack of real cash to the sky and visualize your preferred God or Buddha and then wish that : I offer this money to God/Buddha and may the merits of offering money to God/Buddha be dedicated to anyone who needs money in Singapore and around the world will be able to find money.

In that way….real money will come to you, pretty soon. Don't believe me, try it and then have the belief and faith. 


No comments: