Friday, July 07, 2017

Thank you !!!














FSQ Note : All these were gifts presented to me last week…actually got some more food stuff but some I ate already……hehe.....I was very very touched as there were so many books and book marks too ! They are all from my Dharma Friend/Client as we shared information on dharma and meditation.

To state a  Fact : He was the one who indirectly FIRST introduced me to Master Sheng Yen early this year in 2017. But we agreed that he was to bring the book only to me around June, middle of the year. But by then…..I had gotten to know Master Sheng Yen already and had read some of his books especially my 3 ebooks during Vesak Day this year.

So I reckon that hey…only this year when the timing is right then I can meet my Dharma Teacher, Master Sheng Yen as well as the Sixth Patriarch, Hui Neng of Chan Buddhism.





No comments: