Sunday, August 20, 2017

Ai Mi To Fo




Today, 20 August 2017 (Sunday) - Hi.........how are you ? Fine, I hope. Thank you to those who send me WhatsApp messages telling me how much they enjoyed reading my blog. Thank you very much for visiting !!!

Today, was another busy day. Morning visit my parents at 100, Jalan Kuras then to Compassvale Crescent for a house review then to Punggol Drive for fengshui then to office for a wedding date selection. The lady's parents and sister came together with a pet dog !!! They then informed that they knew me for 18 years and that I had even fengshuied their previous house !!! Wow.

Yesterday was another busy day, I was up at Market Street then to Parkview Square. Here are some photos taken yesterday.



Vegetarian sandwiches
On Dharma - I went to one house recently and the man was not feeling too well. So I taught him to chant "Ai Mi To Fo".....I said this is very good for him so that he can have Amitabha's protection. I continued talking to his sister and then he asked :"how many times must I chant ?"

I was surprised he asked that. That is because it showed that he had thought about it and was willing to chant. So I said "1,000" times. I said that after you had chanted 1,000 times already, the chant itself will begin to have "power" and can help him when ever he need, which is true. Because I personally chanted Tee Chang Jin Mantra and can feel the results ;)))

Thank you to 453 Visitors yesterday........


No comments: