Tuesday, August 29, 2017

On Shurangama Sutra - Volume 6


Today, 29 August 2017 (Tuesday) - Today, I work from home, did two destiny readings and spoke to client using WhatsApp. I spent the day doing meditation and reading on Shurangama Sutra as this weekend I would be attending a two day Course on Shurangama Sutra by Venerable Hong Bok. So, I need to do my homework......

On Shurangama Sutra - there are some people first time learning about this Sutra and wanting to learn more. I saw that in a Youtube class. That means that even first time reading about this Sutra is ok too.

Actually, the first time when you read this sutra, if you can't understand it, it is ok. After one month later, come back and read it, you will be surprised to find that you find it quite easy to read and to understand.

Today, I downloaded the 8 Volumes of Shurangama Sutra from Google search and is now in my Iphone. One of the member of this coming Course (we had a WhatsApp chat group) suggested that it is easier to read. Thank you for the kind input.

So whenever, I want to read it, I just need to open that file and then I can read the Shurangama Sutra.

So, today, I read Volume 6 and is on taking vows on no killing, no lust and no stealing as they are related to what I had read earlier on. Yesterday, I read from the big blue book also downloaded in Iphone and go from page to page.

Our true mind is, very very pure. Therefore, we need to be very very pure then can become a Buddha. Yesterday, I already add in the 3 vows and today,  I add one more vow, no telling lies. Let me read more chapters then see if need to add more vows.

The reason is - the more vows you make, the easier it is to gain samadhi and that is what I need to re-gain my Samadhi. Sometimes, it comes back then lose it again. After, taking these 4 vows, I hope to get more stability in Samadhi.

I just did my sitting meditation for a hour and it seems good. Hopefully, can sit longer next time. I was thinking of all of you, waiting to read my blog so I tell myself tonight one hour of meditation can already as this morning, I already did another one hour ;)))

On Destiny Reading - Thank you to a lady client who said she is from a different faith but she followed and did a "gaung min den" (longevity lamp) for her son at Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and she saw results in her son's maths result and she whataspp me to inform.

On doing Business - if you are currently doing business, please do a trademark either for your company logo or tagline.

Fengshui Queen Singapore Tip - In the wealth area, whatever items we put there, they can GROW !!! Put more dharma books and they will grow.........or  put more school text books and they can GROW too !!!

Thank you to the 650 visitors to this blog, yesterday !!!





No comments: