Thursday, August 31, 2017

On Shurangama Sutra - Volume 7

Photo taken this morning while waiting for Grab Car

Today, 31 August 2017 (Thursday) - Today, I went down to Circular Road to help my client see a shop space for a can or cannot rent for his restaurant. Then went to Frontier, Ubi Ave 3 where I realised that I had 3 Corporate clients here. Went to visit one of them for an office fengshui review.

I went to their Eating House and had this.......

All my favourite but after learning Shurangama Sutra, not supposed to say !!!
This is how Frontier looks like on their highest level, 5th floor....

photo taken today on 5th level, Frontier, Ubi Ave 3


On Shurangama Sutra Volume 7 - It stated that we are not to eat Garlic, Onions, Leeks, Scallions and Shallots. Otherwise, can attract spirits to kiss our lips as they are trying to "eat" the food. Now........looks like I have to give up eating garlic and onions. Otherwise, I would not have the protection of  Bodhisattvas, gods, immortals or good spirits of the ten directions.

On Meditation - When I come home, I usually try to take a nap and so I did. Then woke up to start meditation at 2200 and end at 2340 hours. Yes.....I just finished my meditation and today, I did one hour and 30 mins. Sometimes, my shoulder feels aching......

But I remember that I read somewhere that we are to meditate till our mind and our body are apart. The mind is the one that controls our body. So...once we can separate this........we are on the right track. That is if you wish to meditate for enlightenment.

On Destiny Reading - In a Destiny reading, we understand the 5 elements in the bazi chart and then try to balance them. In the old days, the reader will recommend wearing gold, diamonds etc to balance the bazi chart. 

I offer my clients a lot more and include investments on shares, gold, currencies and property, which suits them most. So that they don't have to lose money in an investment that was never suitable from the start.

On Fengshui - Try not to place cactus inside the office as their leaves are small like needles and therefore can cause disharmony in office. Remove them.

Thank you to the one WhatsApp message saying how "ang gay" my face look now......hehe

Thank you to the 475 Visitors to blog yesterday !





No comments: