Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Thank you to the 3 WhatsApp messages today !!!


Today, 30 August 2017 (Wednesday) - This morning, I was here at Maplewoods Condo for a house fengshui review then went over to Seagull Walk to check fengshui then went to Nex then home.

Received 3 WhatsApp messages today - 
1) A lady client said she read once in the morning to give her OM before she start work and another time in the evening - Hei !.....just want to tell you, "Thank you so much" ! this really warms my heart. At least, I know got people read and it helps them.

 It is for this reason : to help others that  I buy this laptop as it cost quite a lot. Yes, I think and think first before deciding to go and get it.

And because I am a buddhist, now I practise Chan Buddhism and I want to help others.........help them overcome issues in life etc and that is why I decided to go and buy this MacBook. Then buy already don't know how to charge.........just look at the gadgets given....can give me a headache....but I soon figure it out, it is ok, now ;)))

2) A lady client asked me how to make vows - asked me if need to go to a temple and do it. I said no, need. If your house, have an altar then just do it there.

3) A lady client informed me of a Good News that she is pregnant - I said Er......shooo..don't anyhow shout out loud, she said already 3 months. Then I said, ah........ok. Good, Good, my fengshui works loh !!!   ;)))

On Meditation - You meditated already ? I did mine liao (nearly one hour) so now am fresh !!!! Going to read the Shurangama Sutra first before I sleep later, again. Take care !!!

FSQ Fengshui Tips - Ensure that you do not put medicine in the wealth sector. Otherwise, always falling sick.....because the medicine will GROW ;)))

Thank you to the 656 visitors to this blog, yesterday !!!


No comments: