Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Thank you to the 705 visitors yesterday !!!



Today, 23 August 2017 (Wednesday) - Yesterday, I took the 8 Mahayana Precepts and therefore was at home to do a two hour meditation followed by watching Youtube on The Platform Sutra of Hui Neng. Later, I send you the clips from chapter one to eight. I stop at chapter 7........tired liao so I slept early and was hungry too but manageable.

This morning at 0520, I woke up and meditated till 0604 then ate some biscuits mindfully as this is a new start for me and I promised myself to keep on protecting my "mind".

Before I ate my biscuits, I made my dedication. There are a few people on my list which I always dedicate merits to, particularly those who had strike lottery and given me big ang pows, they are on my list. Hehe........you know who you are !

On Chan Buddhism - Did you know that Hui Neng announced to everyone that he was going to passed on, on 7th lunar month first day ? and yesterday was the same exact day ? He announced that he will passed on on 8th lunar month. Then everyone cried except one person. Perhaps, this is a tell tale sign for me from the Universe. 

Hmmmm.........must be in one of my past lives, I must have studied the Platform Sutra. Otherwise, why I like it so much and very easy for me to understand and was so crazy as to buy 4 of the same title but different authors !!!  Go read the book.....very very interesting. I will next show you all the 4 books that I have and you can choose to buy one of them to read, ok ?

You know....it is good to read and understand why this author says this and why this author uses that .......but nothing beats the true original Chinese text. It is like doing research on The Platform Sutra so you need to get the books, right ? hehe.......did'nt they teach you that in the University ?

Then the last few pages you write : references from this and that book. Yah .....learnt that from the University.

It is not about owning so many books that counts, it is what messages you grasped that can help you realise your true potential nature......inside you. And even if you had realised the true potential nature of yourself, you will need to know how to protect it mindfully .........otherwise, very fast can lose it.

On Visitors reading my blog - A lady from Penang WhatsApp me yesterday saying that I look younger and slimmer from my blog. She was one of those ladies I met years years ago in Penang when I was invited there to do fengshui for a client. Hei, she remembered me and kept in touch through my blog. Thank you !!! Here is another photo taken last week for you......

Thank you to the 705 visitors to my blog....yesterday. Thank you !



On FSQ Fengshui Tip : If the wealth area falls into the toilet, check to ensure that there is no mirror in the toilet as mirror reflects then the wealth will not be able to come in easily. Remove the mirror.

You can start the water dripping slowly into a big container and making some nice sound of water.....this can activate the wealth. (One of my client did that...and I kinda like the sound of water)

Or hang a painting of waterfall in the toilet but kindly ensure that the water don't splash and kenna the painting ! Otherwise........alamak. 

Fengshui is about the use of water - how clever you are on using the water.....you got it already !!!
Otherwise in the old days why call it "wind" and "water" ???









No comments: