Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Do I look "bright" today ?



As I was in a car going towards Lengkong Tiga....The Grab car stopped at the traffic light while next to us was a big Bus and the Bus Driver gave me a big smile and I smiled back !!!

Usually.....I don't smile back but today I did as it is 8th lunar month, 1st day loh....but also "heart" happy mah...nice weather and going to work, always make me "happy".


Later at Lengkong Tiga, I took selfie and then realised that ...."hei"....my engery looks different today and quite "bright".....hmm....maybe that was why that Bus Driver smiled and me ;))))

Maybe it was because yesterday, I had recited the "Tee Chang Jin".....my 15th time so far.

FSQ Note - Today that life reading client said he read my blog and said my blog "quite interesting" de....oh.....I didn't know that and thank you for telling me ;))))

Maybe it is my "positive" outlook in life and a true Buddhist nature that can capture people's attention. He also said my blog suddenly got so many viewers.......hehe. That one, got to work on it then can get many viewers de, not so easy.

Ok..............going to continue my meditation. Talk to you, tomorrow ok ? 

No comments: