Saturday, September 09, 2017

Good Night !!!


Today, 9 September 2017 (Saturday) - Hi.....I had a long day today and was therefore tired when I got home and decided to listen and slightly watch this YouTube.....shared earlier on. I shall write more tomorrow.....Good Night !!!

Fengshui Tip : Two of my clients are now looking at houses to buy. I told them to get facing either North or South. I find these fengshui quite good at least , the fengshui will be good for them for the next 30 years !!! Be it house : landed property or condo........

Destiny Reading - Most people who come to have their life read, usually are more concerned if they are in the right career industry and how to improve their career. Actually, it is best to read destiny reading when the child is young. That way, you can guide your child into which career path they should take so that their life in future will be a happy and smooth one. Don't you think ?

There was a mother who whatsApp me telling me thank you for having guided her son and today he graduated with a first class honours and was going to give a speech that day. I think that was last month.....but I had forgotten to mention it in my blog. hehe.....nevertheless, I am very happy for him that he had done well and will be serving our society doing something that he loves  ;)))

Thank you to the 755 visitors to this blog, yesterday !!! ;)))



No comments: