Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Thank you to the 1,145 visitors to the blog, yesterday !!!


Today, 6 September 2017 (Wednesday) - Hi.......Today I was at The Terrace to do a fengshui review, the fengshui was done months ago and clients collected keys today. It is my 5th condo unit fengshuied here. Tomorrow is my 6th condo unit. That is all.

It was raining this morning.......right ? and I was wondering if it was because of that Youtube video showing the rain on tin roof that causes it. haha.....

I was meditating this morning when I heard the rain.....I thought my "ears" were playing tricks or my "deluded mind" was playing that "music".  Jia Lat liao......need more hours of meditation. My maximum hours is still 2 hours.




On Fengshui Tips - Someone did whatsApp me asking me what to write. She wanted to know why it is important for some people to travel to the West once in their lifetime ? I replied that in order for a person to change their luck, they had to travel more than 12 hours in a plane once in their life time then their overall luck can change. That is : if water is their favourable element.

Her other question was - why did I say in one of my blog articles that a family needs to eat together at least once a year. The reason is for the family bonding. Don't you feel happy and contented whenever all family members are around ? It is this "deep contentment" that we need to feel and to make it come up from your inner deep feelings, that is important for you to recognise it.

On Destiny Reading - I told a lady recently as she is born in the year of the Rat that it is important that you don't always use the "mouth" to say what you want. Plus....every day you are always talking.....then what you say, sometimes, cannot come true.

So the best time for  "the power of the words from the mouth to come true" is to sleep for 6 hours (when the mouth is quiet) then when you wake up.....you can say what you want to come true !!! 

And they will COME TRUE !!!

Thank you to the 1,145 visitors to this blog, yesterday......thank you for coming !!! :)))

I need to wake up early tomorrow and is a long day so I won't write much. Ta Ta !



No comments: