Monday, September 18, 2017

Thank you to 2,933 visitors to this blog, yesterday !!!



19 September 2017 (Tuesday) 9.35am - Thank you very much to the 2,933 visitors to this blog, yesterday. Thank you very much for coming. Today, am going to check fengshui for clients ......be home, later. Hope you enjoy the articles, I wrote yesterday. In the meantime, take care of yourself......

Today is the last day of the 7th lunar month and therefore is Tee Chang Wan's birthday. This evening when I am home, I shall be chanting the "Tee Chang Jin"......so may not be able to update my blog so fast....eh ? so kindly be patient with me.

When I woke up at 8.48am this morning........already, got one lady client reminded me and I said thank you, yes, I know. Because I already said to myself to chant "Tee Chang Jin" on 15th day and on her birthday which is the last day of the 7th lunar month and also to make offerings to her on my altar table at home. Yes....I pray to her de.

Thank you ;))))

No comments: