Thursday, September 07, 2017

Thank you to 820 visitors to this blog, yesterday !!!

Photo taken in a Grab Car on way home today......

Today, 7 September 2017 - Hi..........today, I went to Telok Kurau condo for a review then to The Terrace condo, my 6th unit here (house review, fengshui also done months ago) and then to Joo Koon Road. A bit of a happening....and is normal lah.


On "Destiny Reading" and "Pu Tze" - A person whose bazi chart has 3, 4 or 5 elements of the same kind should do "Pu Tze" with water or crushed biscuits. Example : A person whose bazi has a lot of earth say 5 earth element.....wah so many, right ? So this person life is usually not smooth. Everything he wants to do, will need to do two time then can succeed.

Example : he went to buy a fan from a departmental store and came home with the fan. Turn it on and Eh ? Cannot move....... so need to go back to the shop to change. This is what I mean by doing things two times.

Ever happen to you or anyone close to you ?
Then teach this person to "pu Tze".

Chant : 
Om Ah Hum
Om Sam Pu Nai Sam Pu Nai Hum

Then pour the water around the floor. This is to let the hungry ghosts drink the water. Then you become their owner and they will in turn help you......

If you offer biscuits then you are offering them food, then your career will be good. Try it !!!




Fengshui Queen Singapore Tip - After work and then when home, I usually offer two lighted candles to Buddha or Guan Yin - This is to cleanse away any bad Qi done at work throughout the day. I used to do the 8 hour candles (order from Redmart)........but I think too much already so these days I do the 4 hour lighted candles.

This is because offering candles give you wisdom and your eyes also sparkle. I find my eyes too "bright" liao....so I offer the 4 hour ones.

Blog Count - Thank you to the 820 visitors to this blog, yesterday,  thank you !!!



Do you know that first place is Singapore visitors, second country is USA and third is Malaysia, fourth  is Indonesia !!!

I tweet in Twitter just two days ago so that more people can know about my blog and visit it regularly ;)))




No comments: