Friday, September 15, 2017

Today - 15 September 2017 (Friday)


Today, 15 September 2017 (Friday) - Today's weather looked dark as I was going down to Tanglin Shopping Centre. How are you ? thank you for coming to read my blog. Really surprised to find 2,000 visitors yesterday .......and that was because I blog a lot.

One day, 2,000, one month got 60,000 visitors and one year got 720,000 visitors !!!  OMG !!!

Wow !!! this really, really encourage me to write more and to share my "thoughts" or "knowledge" with you. So here goes......

On Destiny Reading tip : when a husband's bazi clash with the wife. I taught the husband to say to the wife "I got no money" so that somehow....somewhere..his money will come !!! Try it !!!

The Shampoo that mum recommended - I started using this brand of shampoo, given by my mum and I find it nice and easy on the hair and can wash every two days..........and gives a lot of soap too. It is quite expensive about S$20/- odd dollars per bottle but can last quite long if you don't use a lot of "liquid' each time you wash your hair. Try this.......then tell me if it suits you ;)))


Going to watch Dharma on Youtube now......later then blog again. I don't watch TV but sometimes, I do read dharma books on iBook or real book  ;)))  Ta Ta !!!


No comments: