Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Today 20 September 2017 (Wednesday) 8.50pm -


Today, 20 September 2017 (Wednesday) 8.50pm - Today, I was at Lengkong Tiga to do fengshui for a couple client and they even invited me to some nice vegetarian snacks nearby.

At first, I didn't want to go as my schedule today is quite tight but since today is 8th lunar month, 1st day, I finally agreed as it can allow the couple to do merits by buying me vegetarian food. 

In the end, I was 30mins late for my next appointment at The Terrace but the family there waited for me. So nice yah ? and we had a very good and interesting session there. Then I left for office for my reading with another client.


Photo taken today at The Terrace

This life reading client was also quite nice, we had a good discussion and he wrote this for me at the end of the session.



When I was waiting for Grab Driver to pick me home.......I saw the evening setting sun....so nice !!! so I decided to take a photo. Here it is.....






No comments: