Friday, September 22, 2017

Today 22 September 2017 (Friday) 11.43pm -


Today, 22 September 2017 (Friday) 11.43pm - Hi...........I just woke up and am blogging. Did my meditation and listened to "The Diamond Sutra"  explanation by Venerable Guan Cheng. Discovered that there are 38 chapters !!!

Here is the link to the temple
http://www.buddhisttemple.ca


On Dharma - There are some nice Dharma Youtube so I will share them with you here. Hope you enjoy and learn.

The Diamond Sutra - Personally, I like this sutra and though I have had read it out loud a few times, I still enjoy reading. At times, wisdom appeared and you know that this sutra is helping you. Then when you meditated especially after reading it out loud once, it is easier to meditate. There are less thoughts. You may wish to try this method, this way .....to help you cut out "scattered" thoughts during your meditation until you can achieve the SAMADI state.

"Thus shall ye think of all this fleeting world
A star at dawn, a bubble in a stream
A flash of lighting in a summer cloud
A flickering lamp, a fathom and a dream"

I learnt by heart these 4 lines and speak it silently during my meditation to cut out the "scattered" thoughts. I find that it helps. You may wish to learnt this too.......

On Youtube -  A lady client whatsApp telling me about her son who won the award at LASALLE McNally Award Excellence in The Arts 2017 Winner.  Here is the video !!!

FSQ Tip - Some people's hair needed to be long and very long then good fortune comes while for some, short hair is better. Do you know whether long hair or short hair is better for you ?




No comments: