Thursday, September 21, 2017

Today, 22 September 2017 (Friday) 8.06am -


Today, 22 September 2017 (Friday) 8.03am - This morning, going down to town area to do fengshui for a cafe then to office at First Centre for life readings. I will help those who approached me for help and I always try my very best as that is my goal in life, to help anyone with my level best and so far it had helped many many clients and am most happy for them.

One lady whatsApp me .......I think yesterday telling me that it is true - as she pasted real currencies directly opposite her where she is sleeping and she saw "wealth" coming to her consistently......hehe

Be home by 6pm then blog..... if I have the time. I find that my time with meditation is too little already and my time with listening to Youtube dharma is too little too.

Need to find tune my time spent here ....blogging, ok ?

Thank you to the 2,615 visitors to this blog, yesterday !!!


No comments: