Saturday, October 21, 2017

Put one stone on two big stones to form a Stupa !

The many Stupas on my gate pillar at Gerald Crescent, Singapore


Fengshui Queen Singapore Tip - Put one stone on two big stones to form a Stupa !

One of my favourite past time if I ever go to any place that has stones is  to gather 3 stones and place one small stone on top of two big stones to form a Stupa.

This gives  a lot of GOOD LUCK !!!

You can try to do one of these at the POWER/HEALTH area of your house (inside the house)(form a small mountain) and another one outside the house if you wish. Otherwise one set of Stupa inside the house is good enough. 

The Stupa should not be in your bedroom if the couple sleeps in the room. The Stupa can be in a single person's bedroom.


I learnt this technique last year .........I think from listening to one Chinese Youtube video and have been doing this since except that not many places in Singapore that I go to.....can find stones ;))))

No comments: