Sunday, October 08, 2017

Thank you !!!

Client gave this red packet on Saturday

1) Thank you to a lady client from KL who whatsApp me saying she like my post on how to create merits. Hehe....I thought no one would like a post like this as this is a fengshui blog mah....so naturally people usually like to read about fengshui and seldom on buddhism, a faith that I believe in.

2) Thank you to a couple client who made money selling their condo which I had fengshuied some 5 years ago and then they changed house and now needed another fengshui done. It is nice to see them again ;))))

3) Thank you to all readers who come to this blog, regularly.......... now a days, we get an average of over 2,000 visitors.

4) In life, it is important to give thanks to things that come your way.......and learn to be very very patient and kind to anyone and everyone, ok ?

Do a search to search for "thanks".......



No comments: