Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Today, 11 October 2017 (Wednesday) 2.24pm -

Photo taken this morning at The Panorama Condo

Today, 11 October 2017 (Wednesday) 2.24pm - This morning, I was down at The Panorama Condo at Ang Mo Kio Ave 2 to check fengshui.

On Meditation - When you meditate fast fast, breath In and Out, you are already here in the present moment. Except that your mind is here for only a few seconds and then the "scattered thoughts" come in again. But this time round, you are more AWARE. This is GOOD and it is just the beginning.

However, you will need to know why you are doing this ? Ask yourself why and answer yourself. Because no one in this world can give you a better answer than yourself.

For me.......you know my goal. I need to get myself ready for the "breakthrough" and then I can be a Buddha. Even if I am already one, there are no 32 marks that you can see. Except those very very Lama or Venerables who has the special eye then can see and they will know. And this type of thing....cannot go around and say. It is because of the Demons. There are many of these Demons around and they are just waiting to pounce on you.

Therefore, one needs to still guard the mindfulness properly and move on to the next stage. 

After Buddha level there are still 3 more levels if I am not wrong. And the next level after Buddha stage is - you can see who you are in the past life time. Interesting isn't it ?

If you know cantonese you should watch the Youtube that I posted yesterday on "Na Mo Ai Mi To Fa"....where Venerable taught us how to chant using our mind to chant. Hence the chant can come from our inner heart. Lips can move but the mouth cannot move too much. You can ? try lah !!!

Early this morning, I followed this chant and I seem to quite like to chant in cantonese woh. Happily chanting it in cantonese and faster and louder. Then quicky stop. Listen and try this method.

I am someone who don't quite like chanting but chanting in cantonese....this one, I like. So I will do this often.

Ok........blog later !!!



No comments: