Thursday, October 12, 2017

Today, 13 October 2017 (Friday) 10.17am -

The Panorama, lobby


Today, 13 October 2017 (Friday) 10.17am - Good Morning !!! my appointment today is at 1pm then at 4.30pm at First Centre....so am free now.

The Panorama - I have two fengshui clients here. Both units were carefully selected. One was facing North the other had the facing as North East with the morning sun coming into the balcony. They were carefully chosen such that they can still stay in this house for the next fengshui period 9 which is from years 2024 to 2043. Here's wishing them all the best !!!

On Meditation - I would always talk about this....and dharma. It is because this is the main reason why I buy this Macbook ...so that I can share Dharma with all of you and so that I can also create merits for myself and help you know the way to create merits for yourself.

My business is in Fengshui and Destiny readings.........I do not need to study them anymore as I spent my years studying in 1994 onwards till one fengshui sifu tells me that I can do it full time and I can be famous too. So I started my business in 1997......till now......am approaching the age of 60 soon too  ;)))) I still look young huh ? hehe.....

I lost count of how many years already but I do know when the timing is right, I will semi - retire. Now is not semi retired.........it is still full speed ahead...working 7 days a week and try to get some days off or Mondays off. You cannot slacken or you will lose the market share that you had painstakingly built from day one.

The blog is a GREAT way to keep customers in touch with me and still keep them as my customers. Of course they are free to visit other masters. Come to my Facebook lah and follow me, currently with 3,295 followers !!!

http://www.facebook.com/fengshuiqueen

This coming Monday, 16 October, Starhub coming to my house to change the router so I need to be home. Actually give myself excuse so that I don't need to work on this day....hehe.....I don't know what scheme got what promotion....I don't know de....but I just want to know per month how much I am paying, is good enough. Now...........I still don't know what is my bill...but is reasonable lah ! agar agar I know lah.

I don't focus on small things.....otherwise make you think too much then how to meditate. wait meditate half way....you think ai yah........got this bill haven't pay etc etc. That is why before you want to meditate, ensure that everything is done then can meditate.

Ok..........going off soon or even to meditate first ;))))






No comments: