Sunday, October 01, 2017

Today, 1st October 2017 (Sunday) 08.33pm -

Received this today from a couple client for their wedding date selection in 2018 ;)))

Today 1st October 2017 (Sunday) 08.33pm - Today, I was in office to have readings with clients and clients gave me gifts today. Thank you very much........I really appreciate you taking the trouble to get these gifts for me. 

One thing : When you give the gifts, can you feel that your heart is very, very happy inside ? I hope so.........Once you can reach this stage.....it means that your "compassionate" heart had already opened. 

Then when you take photo, there is this bright, wide smile on your face. This is one of the reason why I always take "selfie" photo to see if my meditation and my face have any good changes or not. hehe

On Meditation recently - Just about one month ago, usually in the middle of the dark night, sometimes  I wake up like 3am right ? then instead of doing sitting meditation, I do lying down meditation. Then I noticed one thing. 

When my eyes are open, I can see the purple web like energies in the ceiling of my bedroom. Then when I stare longer, the dirty yellow light also appear. Then I wonder if my eyes are open or closed. But I know very very well that my eyes are open. What is happening to me ? hehe. Actually, I know the answer.  It is about the "mind" and it is about "true mind".

I heard someone said : True mind arises out of scattered mind. Maybe the term used is misleading or maybe I interpret differently.

As far as I know is that "true mind" has always been in you and it is just being hidden or clouded by the "scattered mind". Only when one learn to have "no self" that is to serve others first or to help others first then there is no "I".

Then you will be using your "true mind" to work.........





Two clients comments - Two lady clients told me through whatsApp that every day in the morning before work, they must go to my blog and read. They told me that it gives them the "Um" !!! to start their day.......but I am getting worried. what if that morning, I decided not to write and take a rest. Oh dear.






Well..............enjoy the beautiful photos first ok while I carry on with my meditation. Tata !!!

http://www.google.com



No comments: