Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Thank you to 2,027 visitors yesterday !

The Panorama


Today, 16 November 2017 (Thursday) 08.21am Good Morning !!!.....today going down to Toa Payoh to do a can or cannot buy fengshui then to office for a baby Chinese names and one destiny reading then home. You.......take care ok ? :))))

This Morning - at 5am .........someone whatspp saying she or he (currently overseas) cannot find a wooden / clay toad or frog !!!! Excuse me.........it is 5am plus !!! 
Even if I am meditating at that time..........don't you think you don't want any one to disturb you ?

PUT yourself in my shoes and walk around......then tell me how you feel and how you will react or no react. This is important. Because you cannot see how your actions affect the other person. And this is no good. Because you can hurt many many people and yet you don't even know about it.

For me..........I didn't hear it as I was deep sleeping. But when I woke up at 6am plus........I replied her/him ;))))) Then I went to meditate and that person WhatsApp again.

Can you tell me the character of this person ? I bet you CAN !!! (especially those who had followed my brand of fengshui for so many years) hehe


Fengshui Queen SG Note - Whatever you are feeling right now....be it worries about children's school results or about parents health etc....just remember that : The world outside you is what you created in the world inside you.

REFLECT upon this statement ......see if you have "wisdom" come to help you solve the issues.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Master Lynn, Thanks for sharing. I always learn something from your blog. From Florence