Sunday, November 12, 2017

Thank you to 2,243 visitors yesterday !!!

Photo taken at Anchorvale Road, yesterday


We are quite fortunate to always have visitors coming to read this blog. Thank you.......

Today, 13 November 2017 (Monday) 0818am - Good Morning !!!......today is my rest day and hence have decided to take 8 Precepts.

If you ever wish to take 8 precepts too........kindly do the 5 precepts first. If you have not yet done the 5 precepts, you cannot take the 8 precepts because it will be too much for you to follow and then you may break the precepts which may then not be good for you.

On a personal note : I do hope that you enjoy all the lovely music and video clips that I shared. I do know that some of you only listen to English dharma and therefore I may need to post some nice English video clips.....for you.

Gotta Go. Blog Later......



No comments: