Monday, November 20, 2017

Today, 21 November 2017 (Tuesday) 09.31am -


Today, 21 November 2017 (Tuesday) 09.31am - Good Morning !!! Today, going to do two house reviews then home. You take care !!!

Every day when I am home and free, either I sleep or meditate or watch dharma You Tube by Venerable Kong Hai....this is a new series that I am watching. Had finished his teachings on The Platform Sutra and also on The Diamond Sutra....both 24 chapters each. The one that I am watching has 78 chapters ;))))


On "Pu Sze" - I showed a plastic zip log bag with crushed biscuits that I carry and "pu sze" every where, be it my office or garden etc...........the idea is to benefit the wandering spirits and hungry ghosts. You would remember that I chant "Tee Chang Zin" de. I know how to chant though my mandarin is not so good but clients told me have much improved. hehe.

So where ever you are....say this chant before you throw the crushed busicits into the house living room, kitchen etc.

"Om Ah Hum"
"Om Sam Pu Nai, Sam Pu Nai Hum"

I was told that when you feed them, you become their masters and hence would help you ;))))

Ok.........gotta go....

No comments: