Sunday, December 17, 2017

Today, 18 December (Monday) 02.34am - Good Morning !

Buddha Tooth Relic on the table to bless all of you

Today, 18 December (Monday) 02.34am - Good Morning !

Yesterday, after visiting my parents...........then went to Suntec City to attend the 4th Siddhi Retreat.
The second part started at 1400 hours.............and by 1918...I left as it was getting late and I have a very early appointment today at 9am.

This fengshui appointment was originally scheduled for 5pm on Sunday. But I told my clients that it might stretch so I might not go to their new house in time by 5pm and luckily I shifted their appointment as I badly wanted to get the Buddha's blessings.

Then while there they had a "take refuge" ceremony and I suddenly decided to take refuge under His Eminence, Trizin Tsering Rimpoche.


So............like all others, I took off my slippers and went bare footed on stage to do the "Ceremony" then was given a card like everyone else.

Because it is a refuge, you will be given a Tibetan name written on the card. I turned it around and saw that mine was "Lhamo"

Then when I came home was quite excited to discover the name means "Goddness" in Tibetan. So now..........I have a Tibetan name....and is called "Lhamo" ;))))

Here is the meaning that I discovered......






1 comment:

Twilight Man said...

Dearest Lhamo, May You Be Well & Happy Always..! Your heart is always kind and selfless like the beautiful name.