Thursday, December 07, 2017

Today, 8 December 2017 (Friday) 0656am - GOOD MORNING !!!!

Vegetrain Hokkien Mee from SHU Vegetrain, Hougang


Today, 8 December 2017 (Friday) 0656am - Good Morning !!! this week somehow seems busy.....but am ok...in fact, I love to be busy.....and am very happy to have many nice cute clients keeping me busy and happy with their WhatsApp especially the one about the Pizza Party we had at First Centre office !!! ;))))

Yes !!! I enjoyed that too : Well, we had 3 persons coming and it was early morning appointment at 10am I think...and I thought we probably didn't have breakfast so I ordered two vegetarian pizzas from BOSS Pizza to try.

Apparently, I think the 3 ladies loved them !!!.......hmm.........maybe they will love to go vegetarian ! Got nice  food to eat and sometimes other places sell very nice vegetarian sandwiches too which is my favourite but expensive. So I only treat myself once in a blue moon or wait till clients treat me to nice food. hehe


Beautiful Sky at Gerald Crescent, yesterday


Path to Enlightenment - We can become a Buddha in this life time !!! If you want to learn how to. First by reading The Platform Sutra where we are taught the Sudden Enlightenment by Sixth Patriarch, Hui Neng.

Then study the Diamond Sutra, English or Chinese version also can or both.

Then study Shurangama Sutra as you need to understand  "where is your mind ?"
If you do not know where is your mind, you cannot become enlightened.

Definition of Enlightenment :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Enlightenment

On Food Delivery - The delivery man came and delivered my food yesterday, I gave him S$x/- but he turned down..........I insisted and said that, I always give to food delivery....then he accepted. So honest and nice guy.


Need to do justice to the nice bag that comes with the nuts !!!



No comments: