Friday, January 12, 2018

How to download Youtube videos to watch offline on mobile -

Photo taken yesterday before going to work !

One day a lady client came to my office for her annual review and she told me a method to watch Youtube offline on her mobile by downloading the whole video. I learnt then when I went home to try but realised that her phone is on Android and mine is Iphone so very different. Then I went to Youtube to learn how to download Youtube videos to watch it offline on my mobile. I had to watch it a few times then get it. So now I took some photos to show you how it can be done.


First , 
1) you will need to go to Apple Store to download an app called Documents.
2) Go to Youtube to download the video that you like. I chose this one on Amituofo song.





Next is on this video chosen there is a copy so click copy. Then paste the link on the this page "savefromnet" found in the Documents which you had first downloaded.







See the page on Documents, I had already download 27 videos and waiting for me to play it offline. I had also downloaded my Predictions 2018 file to check for errors etc before the talk on 20 January 2018.

Try it but better learn from video is easier than here. But  just want to show you the steps to download video so that you can watch the Dharma offline and learn to be a better person, ok ? ;))))




No comments: