Wednesday, July 18, 2018

大勢至菩萨念佛圆通章



There was a day when a lady client came to visit me in my office and we spoke about my blog. She thanked me for writing articles about buddhism in which she learnt a lot. She can only listen to the English speaking ones.....but nevertheless, I said to her, it is a good start.

Then I introduced her to what I am practising and is on Chanting "Amituofo". In fact, when I was in China, every day after breakfast and sometimes before going to bed, I would chant out loud a few mins only as I was quite tired and usually sleep at 8.30pm in China. But I would get up early say at 3.30am or sometimes at 4.30am then I do my meditation or chant.

So I uttered to her that I do not know the name of the other Diety beside Amitabha's right side. That very evening.........I chanced upon Chin Kong FaSi in Youtube talking about Dar Shi Zhi Pu Sar. Then I went to Google to find out the English name of Dar Shi Zhi Pu Sar.

I found out that that is the name of the Buddha on Amitabha's right side !!! I was so surprised but very happy.

After that I did a search on her Chinese name in You tube and found that actually there is another article about her in Shuranagama Sutra and her chanting "Fa Men" .

This Dar Shi Zhi Pu Har advocate chanting Amituofo !!!!

While Guan Yin Pu Sar  on Amitabha's left side advocate the "Ear faculty" theory (Using the ear to help us get enlightened quickly).........all of which was to help us achieve Buddhahood in this life time !!!

Wow !!! I am amazed and am now watching the chapter I and Chapter II, each 6 hours long. very long but the teachings are really good and clear. So if you are on this Fa Men, you really need to watch this and learn. They are really really GOOD !!!







No comments: