Wednesday, August 22, 2018

When I am home from work......

Photo taken from my book "Buddha speaks of Amitabha Buddha" - find this book hard to understand...am trying hard !!!


When I am home from work..........I would watch Dharma in Youtubes or sometimes take afternoon/evening nap or sometimes meditate. These days, I try to get back to my meditation and especially since April this year, I was on "lian Fuo Fa Men".

Well....not bad lah...can still meditate for one hour but cannot reach two hours. am trying hard to get into "form"   hehe.....need more training !

So...if I am home by 4pm then would start watching till 12midnight then go to bed and that would be a total of 8 hours each day. I do not watch TV these days except for the National Day Rally which I did.....other than that, I stick to my routine as this is my current "Siew Sin".

Recently, a lady client told me that there is a place where I can go and do "siew sin" in Taiwan. Free accomodation and no need payment but do accept donations. 

I heard there is a place in JB , very big and nice one too. Do you know where ? WhatsApp me, can ? I would like to take a few days off to do my "siew sin" there. Thank you.......

No comments: