Thursday, September 06, 2018

Wearing these at two ankles when sleeping -

Photo taken today at the back yard of Gerald Crescent - this house is for sale as I plan for semi retirement at 65, in 5 years time.

My latest Fashion - Wearing these two crystals (meant for opening all 7 chakras) bought from Lazada Singapore at two ankles when sleeping help to ground my feet such that in the day time, when not wearing them, I can still feel them at my legs. This help me in my walking meditation as I climb staircases or when I am walking ......

Why did I put them on the legs and not on my hands - it is because when they arrive they are too big and loose to hang around the wrists. I use them for sleeping only so that all my 7 chakras can be healed or charged ! hehe !!!

But alas !!! too big loh.....so I thought : why not put on ankles better right ? this I did. But I forgot to charge them in the day time.....so become itchy when wearing on the 3rd night.

This morning, I washed them and decided to hang in the back garden to dry. 

Rain or Shine.......also can !!!

Tonight I will wear them and let's see how the result is ......ok ?

Bye !!! Going to work now......

No comments: