Saturday, September 29, 2018

Weekends are usually busy time for me......



Weekends are usually busy time for me........as clients are free and therefore I have to go and meet them or they come to my office.

Would you still like to work when you are 65 ?.........that is my question to you. I think many of us would wish that we could retire at age 60 or even earlier at 55 ??? haha.

Of course when you retire....you would like to do something that you have always wanted time to do. For me is to go for 6 months or even longer retreats......and that means finanically everything need to be planned and "WILL" made etc.

But when I chant my "Amituofo" .........anytime now....I am prepared to go !!!!

I am prepared to go to Amitabha's pure land !!!

Everynight before I sleep, I think of it this way. So that means that I can really let go of everything and also to do merits by saying :"May all sentient beings be peaceful and secured in their undisturbed minds" 


This came from The Flower Adornament Sutra , Chapter 11 on Pure Conduct. Vow 140.........which I learnt recently....and when wake up to say vow 141.

"May all sentient beings awake to omniscience , and be concerned with All in the ten directions"


Recently, I try to do my chanting and I timed myself to see how my mindfulness is. so it lasted slightly more than 2 mins only.  This means that I need to train harder till I can reach 5 mins. Ideally is to last one joss stick.......






So.......how is yours ? ever try timing it ? use the stop watch in your Iphone if you carry one or download the app to start timing your meditation or your chanting. Have FUN !!!!  ;))))))

No comments: