Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Last Sunday, 14 Oct 2018, our family celebrated Dad's birthday !!!

Vegetarian dish from Gim Tim Restaurant, And Mo Kio near my parents house as my parents do not like to venture too far away for lunch. They ordered prawn roll, cold dish, yam cake, Beef with vegetables, peking duck and cook E-fu noodles with the duck meat as one celebrates birthday, must eat one is NOODLES for long life !!!!


My brother ordered two vegetarian dishes for me..…this is another one. my mum wanted to have the panda sponge cake and so I head for the cake shop which was quite far away…got lost when walking back to the restaurant and mum wondered how come I take so long……then I told her ! haha ! some more floor quite wet got to walk slowly mah….


They ordered steamed white rice for me


I usually take some food away, put on a small plate 

These are what I took to eat ...…cannot mix from the same pot that the whole family uses because of the meat that they consumed. Because later…I would feel very uneasy ;))))





No comments: