Tuesday, October 23, 2018

What I learnt recently about Amitabha's Pure Land -



What I learnt recently about Amitabha's Pure Land -
1) That we need to visualise a lotus flower in our heart - if we don't visualise a bud or a small lotus pink colour flower in our heart, then how can we have the opportunity to go to Amitabha's Pure Land.

2) That we are to visualise how the Pure Land look like in our heart - so I visualise my Villa in Amitabha's Pure Land to look like old ancient China big house with a big court yard in the middle. Once you visit the living room area, you can see Amitabha Buddha in the middle and "Kuan Yin Pu Sar" on my right and "Ta Shi Ze Pu Sar" there.



Then as you walk into the left, you can see a big courtyard and then go upstairs : the first big bedroom had a view of the water fountains. 

Then as you walk to the next big bedroom there is another bedroom this time with the view of many trees / forests with many birds surrounding the other houses. 

Then as you walked further the third big bedroom had a view that see other houses/villas, no trees and no water features or fountains.

Hence each of my bedroom has 3 different scenery that I like..... ;)))))


No comments: