Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Thank you for Food Delivery !!!

Tired this Mui Fan (rice) from Food Panda delivered to office yesterday as I hang around to recite "The Avatamsaka Sutra" for a while.

The rice is wet and soaked with soup…...very nice but at S$8/-


Ordered Veggie Pizza, add egg and add extra mushroom from The Boss Pizza to share with old time clients …thin crust and really yummy …...they enjoy !!! me too !!!!

Ordered two boxes of MSW durian to my parents place last week delivered by Grab Food. My mum left me a few pieces for me to try. It is a small box that cost S$20/- per box with no delivery charge because got promotion.

There was quite a few pieces and my sister in law, Yvonne happen to be there on a Tuesday when I went visiting. So offered her two pieces. I remembered in Buddhism, we were told to learn to be generous when you have very little. So here I offer ...….and I felt very good after that  ;))))) You wanna try to be generous ???




No comments: