Monday, March 25, 2019

How to cultivate ?

Photo taken on Sunday, 24 March 2019

How to cultivate ?
Sometimes in life, it is not easy for me to explain to others how to cultivate but I shall attempt to try. I find the easiest is to tell people to chant "Ah Mi To Fo". When ever and where you are, can chant Ah Mi To Fo........

My clients tell me that this is easy as they do not like to do difficult things or as them to chant every day 108 times in the day and another 108 times in the night. Because sometimes they are so busy at work and when they are home, they are so drained that they do not have the energy to chant then how ? naturally they will feel guilty. So they don't like this. And therefore I usually avoid telling them how many times in a day they need to chant.

But I will tell them to try to reach 1,000 times for a start. This is because at this level, you can feel some connection with Amitabha Buddha. Then the next level is to chant till 10,000 times. After that, anytime when you need help and you ASK Amitabha for help, he will definitely help you. This I find very very true and I have my own personal experiences to talk about it.

Once Amitabha Buddha helped me already, I find that my connection and particularly my FAITH in him GREW STRONGER. So strong that I like to share my experiences with Amitbha Buddha with many of my clients.

Ok...I shall stop here. I will write later when I am free ;)))))

No comments: