Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Vegetarian Lunch on 19 July 2019 (Friday) - just 2 of us

Claypot of mushroom the big kind and nice, very nice




She had her own small bowl of soup which cost A$6/- and I ordered mine beancurd soup....very nice. The warm soup that travels down your throat on a Winter is indeed......Wah Say !!!! No words can describe lah !!!! Overall the lunch here had been Great !!! Some new friends would ask how long I have been vegetarian and I said just 3 years....and I love it. Dont forget I got make a vow to go full time vegetarian for the rest of my life !!! So somehow the Universe up there would arrange for people to buy me food or easy for them to find vegetarian restuarant. This one happens to be directly opposite the Hotel where I was staying for the 3 nights !!! Unbelievable !!! The power of The Avatamsaka Sutra or the power of my  vow ?? 



No comments: