Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Day 2 - On the bus and we stop for toilet break at this place !!!

This is me...holiday time. I decided to enjoy myself and come what may......not sure my body  can take it only as I am someone who hardly walk a lot.


I must take this photo with the 6 sided pool !!! fengshui lah !!!

Wah...stylo milo walking got friend take my photo. Thank you, Lucy !!!

This is my holiday feeling !!! to show my parents that I am enjoying myself ....but actually sit  6 hours in the bus one hor. If you cannot tahan...you must train yourself or challenge yourself, ok ? please go to India, once in your lifetime ok ?? I have been a few times liao.......Bodgaya, I think I have been 3 times liao.


In this India trip, I made many friends and in particularly Lucy whom we also contacted after the trip where I buy them  snacks because I finish work at 3pm but I was late that day and asked them to start eating first......photos to come much later.

The seat in the bus-I like to sit right at the back and look at the sky as the bus speed off the road......when our journey is 6 hours, the bus will stop 2 1/2 hour later for toilet break and then continue for another 2 hours then reach the place where we are going. Do you know that I left my watch at home and didnt even wear one ? it is because I don't have another watch....was planning to buy an Apple Watch but was too busy working and no time to get one. So soon....I will get one. This journey, I saw some buddhists wear their Rolex watches too eh.....






No comments: