Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Whether the day is happy or not depends on what is in your MIND. Are you happy today ?


Today, I went to ubi office for work on another off site feng shui for a house in USA and 1 life reading and 1 annual review, 2008/09.

DAILY THOUGHTS: Last week, I took this photo and thought that the clouds were so lovely and the sky - so blue. so sorry I can't see the 4d there but yesterday my car number come out 2nd prize and if you did an ibet, you've won. My BMW silver with black leather seat is SCY 2718 - same 4 digit as my mobile so that my car number will never go out of fashion. the SCY also indicates the year when I bought my FIRST brand new car which was a HONDA Civic white and I hired a chauffeur to drive me around then. Now with petrol prices and higher wages, OMG.

Oh and one lady sms me this morning before 10am saying that she strike ibet and was thankful especially after the fengshui of her house was done. yeah !!!

Anyhow........ my chaueffeur quit in 2006 and that was when I decided to buy my BMW and drive it myself. I was also trying to be financial savvy by saving money. Frankly speaking, I am still thinking of hiring a chauffeur so that I can run around faster and go more places. I missed the time when I tell my chauffeur to drive me down to beach road just to sample the prawn noodle and paying S$6/- for a bowl or to go to Amoy Street to have my favourite fried kuay teow. yummy. well......if you know of any rooster born willing to work for me, email me.

LYNN YAP BLOG: There's still a lot of work to be done on my BLOG and especially when it is only slightly more than 2 months. I have just created an email list for my fengshui business yesterday and already have 26 people signed up. Some people call this email marketing. I shall try this so I need to go home early and write my emails so that they can be dispatched in early September - like a business system.

Don't forget that I am Business Admin grad, Singapore Uni , Singapore born and I love the subject of sales and marketing. So these will naturally appeal to me because of my background.

FENG SHUI: One of my signature fengshui is a ceiling that is oval shaped or rounded and the floor also oval or rounded - the idea of this fengshui is to give power to the companies so that their competitors will not be as strong as them because of their competitive advantage which is their fengshui and even if their competitior companies also has fengshui done then it will depend on who their master is - that can make a big difference.

DESTINY: Destiny is fixed the minute a baby breathes its first breathe so whether in this life time he will be a fat baby or an intelligent one is already fixed at birth. Then it depends on the environment where this baby live as the feng shui of that environment can have an impact on him and then comes the family members. how his parents' bazi can have an impact on his future, this is the first step to understand about destiny.

I know some of my life reading clients are very keen to learn more. I hope to share some basics with you so that you can improve on your studies but don't go and read for others when you are not ready because there is karma involved. ok ?

SAVVY INVESTMENTS: Most of my new readers like my savvy investment section because it is an eye opener for them as I share my personal experiences with buying properties and shares.

The first step to learn how to be savvy also is to : start to learn how to save. Many people have heard of this many times sometimes it comes from our parents. what I did note was : although my mum always tell me to save money when I started my fengshui business, what she didn't do was to : tell me how to start saving money. So I spent a few years not paying myself any salary until all my 3 staff left one by one and then I started to pay myself my first salary of S$10k and pay CPF that I learnt to grow rich. I am just above average..... I feel as there are many others who earn much more than me but then my lifestyle and working hours are probably what many would envy as I get to go home early.

I read in the papers that there were actually 66,000 women here in Singapore who earn S$10k a month, correct me if I am wrong and then what about those who earn S$20k or even S$30k a month ? woh, even less........ these are the cream of our women elite club. yeah !!! one up for the women !!! mother of all inventions. hehe

I had a destiny reading lady client who earn S$40k a month and she complain about no boyfriend and I said to her : "when you are rich and earn that kind of income there would be very few men who can match your salary and your kind of wealth". "look lower and foreigner maybe you can find someone and has to be born a rooster and no Singaporean chinese male" that's her destiny.

So the first step in learning how to save is : Every 1st day of the month set money aside say S$100/- and put them in a savings account where money goes in don't go out. S$100/- may be a small amount but it's a start and then as you get used to saving more money the habit will come in and make you want to save more then one fine day you maybe able to save S$1k a month. Try it, it works.

TIP: "I will always forgive anyone, do you ? please do for life is too short to get angry all the time"

2 comments:

Wealth Journey said...

Actually, a monthly salary of $10-40k is quite common and I do not consider them to be elites of the society. My parents used to earn that kind of money before they retired.

Since I've taken over my family's investments, I am helping to generate passive income of around $250k-450k yearly depending on yield. Fixed deposit alone can yield me $9k monthly.

You can consider the elites to be those who are earning at least a million dollar a year.

People who can attain that deserves our respect! :) I'm trying to achieve that too..

Lynn Yap said...

Wealth Journey

Thank you for sharing your side of the story on wealth building and investments.

Yes, I do agree that there are people who earn between S$10k to S$40k a month but there are also a great deal of people out there who do not and these are the ones I want to help with my fengshui knowledge.

These also are the ones who would seek fengshui help when the timing is right for them. as a result, we all grow together in our wealth the next 10 years.

The cream of the crop are those who earn a million dollars a year while there are those who earn half a million and so forth. maybe we can categorize the Singapore Elites Club according to their earned income. then we can have the specific datas.

Most important is the journey that we take to arrive at the one million a year income or whatever that you have targeted. and we have to enjoy that journey every single moment and minute. by doing that we can also enjoy the happiness that comes with the money.

My job is to help everyone to grow their wealth and grow it correctly or some simply need a different mindset. the stubborn ones are the ones who really really need our help.

Once again, thank you for sharing and I wish you Good Luck !!!