12 Ways to determine an Entrepreneur by Master Lynn Yap, fengshui Queen, savy investor
1) An entrepreneur is one who will have that crazy notion that his business model will succeed when everybody says no.
2) An entrepreneur is one who speaks very fast and has that glowing passion in him.
3) An entrepreneur is one who will DO FIRST and think later.
4) An entrepreneur is one who is impatient for success and will not like slow people around him.
5) An entrepreneur FACE is usually quite broad and looks handsome or pretty.
6) A successful entrepreneur is one who can hold his or her liquor well because of the fire element in their destiny. If you can't drink, you will probably not be a very very successful entrepreneur. when you do business overseas you will know what I mean. if you can't drink, you won't get far.
7) An entrepreneur can be successful but up to one level and to climb to the next level is to have some knowledge on business administration. that is why most of them go for their MBAs or to get a Doctorate.
8) A successful entrepreneur is very capable of being very focus in what they want and will go all extent to get it done, within legal limits.
9) A successful entrepreneur do not like to waste time so they can stay very focus and have more time to do many things, they can multi-task.
10) There are many levels to an entrepreneur - once the first step is done the second level requires finanical knowledge of that entrepreneur to be a skillful business entrepreneur leveraging on his business model and partners or simply to grow the business to have more sales turnover.
11) A successful entrepreneur is an intelligent person with deep thoughts and knows when to do an exit strategy. they know when to exit when the timing is right, then, they will be most respected as a top notch entrepreneur, it is because they have a plan.
12) A successful entrepreneur is one who years later became a multi- millionaire to show to others that he has arrived if not then he is still a practising entrepreneur.