Thursday, September 11, 2008

The rich and the famous ? you wish to be one or would you rather care for the average Singaporeans

Posted by Picasa

Today, 11 September 2008, Thursday, I went to ubi office to do 2 life readings. These photos are taken at Warren Golf and Country Club when I went there to have my lunch as I am a member there.

DAILY THOUGHTS: The world's economy is not going to be good. What I would like you to do is to stay put in your job, work hard and come yearly to see me for your annual review or house fengshui review. That way, we can see how to overcome the difficult years that are coming. The market is down today and many people have already lost money, the same with me which I mentioned earlier in the year that is why I make it paper loss.

LYNN YAP BLOG: Yesterday, my blog went private. There is good and bad. The good one is : only my treasured clients will get to read what I write and I get to share my merits with my good clients and not the negative attitude of some readers who can come and zap up my positive energy.

The bad is : my readers will drop and maybe no new readers will be able to read what I write. I felt that, it is ok as my own luck is more important than the readers. My blog can serve my clients while my website, http:// www.fengshuiqueen.com can serve the new customers. I can try this out and see how. Most important is : I still got business to do.

This year, I have done fengshui for two more listed companies under my wing and total todate I have 6. revenue so far has been quite good except for August 2008 which is my lowest. Do you know how much revenue my company has to make in order to pay me S$10k a month and I get paid monthly and then goes to the loans and the car.

FENG SHUI: If you think your pond needs to change to a bigger one then do so. However the pond size cannot be too big such that it can drown the whole house then it is not right ok ? Usually the size of the pond that is maximum is about 4ft long and don't go for 7ft which is too big for an apartment or unless you own a landed property and intends to have a nice koi pond inside and outside of your house.

DESTINY: There was a couple who was in love and then they get married and because the wife gave birth to a child born in the wrong animal sign that clashes with her day pillar and so she and her husband's relationship started to go hay wire and on the verge of getting a divorce. So would you like to go for a second child or third child when the animal sign can clash with the animal in your day pillar ? be careful, ok ?

SAVVY INVESTMENTS: To be a savvy investor is first learn to become frugal. I think our society do not think that a savvy frugal person is well respected. Our society may look upon people who drive big cars and own condos. this is the wow factor. what about someone who is very thrifty and saves most of the time, wear shabby clothes or travels economy class and eat at hawker centres or even cup noodles or bread for dinner ? he or she can be a multi-millionaire you know ?

Next time you meet an old friend, simply ask how are you and how is your net worth ? hehe

FSQ NOTE: The market is down today and so around October 2008, you can go in. If my blog is public, I cannot write this. I can't tell you when to enter and when to get out. This is closed doors, better and I like to have it closed for a while and let us make money together.

TIP: "My job is to make the average Singaporeans more than average"

5 comments:

Twilight Man said...

I'm not being selfish but am glad that your good senses prompted you to temporarily close your blog. Earlier I was a bit worried that when you shared so much good & accurate feng shui tips to the world, you might have to shoulder much impacts. Not fair on you since you don't even charge, what a kind soul Master Lynn is! You will always be in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Master Lynn for your wise advice.

May I ask further, if we should now go for the metal industries stocks which include banks which should flourish in 2009?

How about earth stocks like property, agricultural and water stocks like shipping which are OK in 2008? Some of us may still have these stocks cos there are still paper loss ...can we buy more in 2008 to 'cover up'?

Thank you very much.

Lynn Yap said...

Twilight Zone
I am not being selfish either. haha but then I know when to protect my own merits otherwise I would need to do more good deeds to create more and more merits for myself and for my clients and family.

Lynn Yap said...

TeoCH

I usually do not do a prediction for 2009 stocks in 2008. The first full release will be at Safra Mt Faber because that is when my first prediction talk for 2009 will be and usually it is packed and full house.

By revealing only one stock which is metal is already very good. Come to my Safra talk and take note then.

If you have paper loss now in 2008 yes, it is time to enter maybe in October, better timing than now or buy some now and some more in October as I just bought some Magnus, also due to my paper loss.

For this, members of my "weekly thoughts" found on my fengshuiqueen website would know as in the earlier part of this year, I mentioned it to them.

Anonymous said...

sure, have been attending your talks since 2005.

i asked cos i intend to buy in some of your recommended stocks in 2008 to "cover loss" in Oct...

will be signing up for your talk once registration is open.

thanks, again Master Lynn Yap.